Features and Benefits
- Enables quick breadboarding and prototyping
- Edge mounted SMA connector provisions
- Easy connection to test equipment and other circuits
The ADA4254RU-EBZ evaluation board is designed to help users evaluate the ADA4254, which is offered in a 24-lead thin shrink small outline package (TSSOP) or a 28-lead lead frame chip scale package (LFCSP). Figure 1 and Figure 2 show the front and back sides of the evaluation boards with the TSSOP package.
The ADA4254RU-EBZ evaluation board is a 4-layer printed circuit board (PCB). The evaluation board accepts Subminiature Version A (SMA) edge mounted connectors on the inputs and outputs to efficiently connect to test equipment or other circuitry.
The ADA4254RU-EBZ evaluation board requires the following three supply domains.
- A high voltage supply domain consisting of the supply pins, VDDH and VSSH, which are typically +28 V and −28 V respectively.
- The analog output supply domain, AVDD, typically 5 V.
- The digital supply domain, DVDD, typically 3.3 V.