Features and Benefits
- 1 GSPS internal clock speed (up to 400 MHz analog output)
- Integrated 1 GSPS 14-bit DAC
- 250 MHz I/Q data throughput rate
- Phase noise ≤ −125 dBc/Hz (400 MHz carrier @ 1 kHz offset)
- Excellent dynamic performance >80 dB narrow-band SFDR
- 8 programmable profiles for shift keying
- Sin(x)/(x) correction (inverse sinc filter)
- Reference clock multiplier
- Internal oscillator for a single crystal operation
- Software and hardware controlled power-down
- Integrated RAM
- Phase modulation capability
- Multichip synchronization
- Easy interface to Blackfin SPORT
- Interpolation factors from 4× to 252×
- Interpolation DAC mode
- Gain control DAC
- Internal divider allows references up to 2 GHz
- 1.8 V and 3.3 V power supplies
- 100-lead TQFP_EP package
The AD9957 is a 1 GSPS quadrature digital upconverter with a 14-bit DAC.
The evaluation board software provides a graphical user interface for easy communication with the device along with many user friendly features such as the mouse-over effect, which clarifies elements by hovering the mouse over the element.
Use the user guide in conjunction with the AD9957 data sheet.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.