Features and Benefits
- Simple power connection using 6 V wall adapter and onboard switching and LDO voltage regulators
- Regulators easily bypassed for power measurements
- 8 ac-coupled SMA connectors for output
- SMA connectors for
2 differential or 4 single-ended reference input
System clock input
- On-board provisions for OCXO, crystal oscillator, or crystal
- USB connection to PC
- 32-bit or 64-bit Windows-based evaluation software with simple graphical user interface
- On-board PLL loop filter
- Easy access to digital I/O and diagnostic signals via I/O header
- Status LEDs for diagnostic signals
Product DetailsThe AD9548 is a very low noise DDS-based digital PLL clock synthesizer with up to eight reference inputs and up to eight outputs. The AD9548 features reference clock validation, automatic holdover, and hitless reference clock switching. The AD9548 is also capable of accepting a 1 pulse per second (pps) reference input clock. The AD9548 Revision E evaluation board is a compact, easy-to use platform for evaluating all features of the AD9548.
Buy functionality exists in desktop site
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.