AD9547 Schematic (Rev. A)11/24/2009
Features and Benefits
- Simple power connection using 6 V wall adapter and onboard switching and LDO voltage regulators
- Regulators easily bypassed for power measurements
- 8 ac-coupled SMA connectors for output
- SMA connectors for
2 differential or 4 single-ended reference input
System clock input
- On-board provisions for OCXO, crystal oscillator, or crystal
- USB connection to PC
- 32-bit or 64-bit Windows-based evaluation software with simple graphical user interface
- On-board PLL loop filter
- Easy access to digital I/O and diagnostic signals via I/O header
- Status LEDs for diagnostic sig
Product DetailsThe AD9547 is a very low noise DDS-based digital PLL clock synthesizer with up to four reference inputs and up to four outputs. The AD9547 features reference clock validation, automatic holdover, and hitless reference clock switching. The AD9547 is capable of accepting reference input clocks as low as 1 kHz. The AD9547 Revision A evaluation board is a compact, easy-to use platform for evaluating all features of the AD9547.
Documentation & Resources
AD9547 / AD9548: Evaluation Board Setup11/28/2018
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.