Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board (EVAL-AD5321DBZ) in conjunction with the nanoDAC motherboard (EVAL-MBnanoDAC-SDZ)
- On-board references
- Various link options
- PC control in conjunction with Analog Devices, Inc., system demonstration platform (SDP)
The EVAL-AD5321DBZ evaluation board is designed to quickly prototype AD5321 circuits and reduce design time. The AD5321 operates from a single 2.7 V to 5.5 V supply.
The EVAL-AD5321DBZ evaluation board interfaces with the USB port of a PC via the SDP-B controller board. Software can be downloaded via the EVAL-AD5321DBZ product page that allows users to program the AD5321.
This evaluation board requires the SDP-B controller board, which is available for order on the Analog Devices, Inc., website.
Full data on the AD5321 can be found in the AD5321 data sheet available from Analog Devices and should be consulted in conjunction with user guide UG-972 when using the evaluation board.
Markets & Technology
- Industrial Automation Technology (IAT)
Instrumentation & Measurement
- EVAL-AD5321DBZ evaluation board
- EVAL-MBnanoDAC-SDZ motherboard
- USB cable