Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the AD5235
- Several test circuits
- Various ac/dc input signals
- PC control via a separately purchased system demonstration platform (SDP)
- PC control software
- 26 extra bytes in EEMEM for user-defined information
- Resistor tolerance error stored in EEMEM
With versatile programmability, the AD5235 allows multiple modes of operation, including read/write access in the RDAC and EEMEM registers, increment / decrement of resistance, resistance changes in ±6 dB scales, wiper setting read-back, and extra EEMEM for storing user-defined information, such as memory data for other components or a lookup table.
The AD5235 supports dual-supply ±2.25 V to ±2.75 V operation and single-supply 2.7 V to 5.5 V operation, making the device suited for battery-powered applications and many other applications. In addition, the AD5235 uses a versatile SPI-compatible serial interface, allowing speeds of up to 50 MHz .
The EVAL-AD5235SDZ can operate in single-supply and dual-supply mode and incorporates an internal power supply from the USB.
Complete specifications for the AD5235 part can be found in the AD5235 data sheet.
- EVAL-AD5235SDZ evaluation board
- CD that includes
- Self-installing software that allows users to control the board and exercise all functions of the device
- Electronic version of the AD5235 data sheet
- Electronic version of the UG-258 document
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.