EVAL-AD3552R User Guide1/21/2022
Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the AD3552R
- Available in two transimpedance amplifier options
- Selectable transimpedance gain
- On-board or external power supply
- On-board or external voltage reference
- Clock and trigger inputs for external synchronization
- Mates with controller board SDP-H1
The EVAL-AD3552RFMCxZ is an evaluation board for the AD3552R ultrafast 16-bit precision DAC. The board is available in two variants: EVAL-AD3552RFMC1Z for higher speed and EVALAD3552RFMC2Z for higher precision, the only difference being the transimpedance amplifier and its corresponding feedback capacitor.
The board allows testing all the output ranges of the DAC, waveform generation, power supply and reference options.
The EVAL-AD3552RFMCxZ interfaces to the USB port of a PC via a system demonstration platform (SDP-H1 board). It can also be connected to a different controller board using the pin header connector at position P5.
- Oscilloscope or digitizer
- USB cable
- SDP-H1 board, must be purchased separately
- ACE software
- EVAL-AD35X2RFMCxZ ACE Plugin (automatically downloaded within ACE)
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.