Features and Benefits
- Quad transmitters
- Quad receivers
- Quad input Observation Receiver for DPD
- Max Rx BW: 200 MHz
- Max Tunable Tx synthesis BW: 450 MHz
- Max Observation Rx BW: 450MHz
- Tuning range: 75 MHz to 6000 MHz
- Fully integrated fractional-N RF synthesizers
- Multi-chip phase synchronization for all RF LO and baseband clocks
- Includes schematics, layout, BOM, HDL, Linux drivers and application software
- Suitable for high channel density applications
The AD-FMCOMMS8-EBZ is an integrated RF design containing two Analog Devices ADRV9009 wideband transceivers. It complies with VITA 57.1 mechanical dimensions 84mm × 69mm, but not full compliance with keep out areas. This allows easy connection to a compatible FPGA development board that supports FMC HPC mechanical connector and JESD204B bus interface. It can be used for prototyping with up to 4 Transmit and Receive channels that can be synchronised in phase and frequency. Additionally it can be used with the ADRV9009-ZU11EG RF-SOM system allowing for 8 phase and frequency synchronised Transmit and Receive channels for complex multi-stream applications ensuring end-to-end deterministic latency.
- 3G, 4G, and 5G TDD macrocell base stations
- TDD active antenna systems
- Massive multiple input, multiple output (MIMO)
- Phased array radar
- Electronic warfare
- Military communications
- Portable test equipment
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.