Features and Benefits
- Hosts the MxTNI™ Runtime Environment in Validated Hardware Design (in Conjunction with the DSTINIs400)
- Industry Standard MII Interface to Connects to Network Interfaces Including 10/100 Base-T, Optical, and HomePNA
- Three Hardware Serial Ports
- Integrated 1-Wire® Network Master
- CAN 2.0B Port
- Real-Time Clock for Time Stamping
- 1MB Flash ROM for Application Storage
- 1MB NV SRAM for Data Storage
- 3.3V Single-Supply Operation
- Fully Assembled and Tested Design
The data sheet for the DSTINIm400 evaluation board is no longer available online. To receive a copy of this data sheet, please contact technical support.
The DSTINIm400# is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that evaluates the DS80C400 network microcontroller. In addition to the DS80C400, the DSTINIm400# includes a real-time clock, 1MB flash, 1MB static RAM, and support for an external Ethernet PHY for connecting to a wide variety of networks. The circuit board is designed as a module to be plugged into a 144-pin SODIMM connector. For evaluation, the DSTINIm400# can be inserted into the DSTINIs400 socket board. The combination of the two boards allows full evaluation of the features of the DS80C400 using an Ethernet network.