Features and Benefits
- Demonstrates the Features of the DS28E16 DeepCover® SHA-3 1-Wire Authenticator
- Logs 1-Wire/I2C Communication to Aid Firmware Designer’s Understanding of the DS28E16
- 1-Wire/I2C USB Adapter Creates a Virtual COM Port on Any PC
- Fully Compliant with USB Specification v2.0
- Software Runs on Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7
- Convenient On-Board Test Points and TDFN Socket
The DS28E16 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides the hardware and software necessary to exercise the features of the DS28E16. The EV system consists of five DS28E16 and DS2477 devices in a 6-pin TDFN package, two DS9121BQ+ evaluation TDFN socket boards, and a DS9481P-300# USB-to-I2C/1-Wire® adapter. The evaluation software runs under Windows® 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7 operating systems, both 64-bit and 32-bit versions. It provides a handy user interface to exercise the features of the DS28E16.
- Accessory and Peripheral Secure Authentication
- Battery Authentication and Charge Cycle Tracking
- Medical Tools/Accessories Authentication and Calibration
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.