Features and Benefits
- Demonstrates the Features of the DS28C50 DeepCover® SHA3 I2C Authenticator
- Demonstrates the Features of the DS2477 DeepCover SHA3 Secure Coprocessor
- I2C Communication Is Logged to Aid Firmware Designers Understanding of DS28C50 and DS2477
- 1-Wire/I2C USB Adapter Creates a Virtual COM Port on Any PC
- Fully Compliant with USB Specification v2.0
- Software Runs on Windows 10 and Windows 7
- Convenient On-Board Test Points, TDFN Socket
The DS28C50 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides the hardware and software necessary to exercise the features of the DS28C50 and DS2477. The EV system consists of five DS28C50 and DS2477 devices in a 6-pin TDFN package, two DS9121BQ+ evaluation TDFN socket boards, and a DS9481P-300# USB-to-I2C/1-Wire® adapter. The evaluation software runs on Windows® 10 and Windows 7 operating systems. It provides a handy user interface to exercise the features of the DS28C50 and DS2477. Note that the evaluation software described herein is the lite version that is downloadable from Maxim’s website. To request the full developer version, click the link at the top of the page.
- Accessory and Peripheral Secure Authentication
- Authentication of Medical Sensors and Tools
- IoT Node Crypto-Protection
- Printer Cartridge Identification and Authentication
- Secure Management of Limited Use Consumables
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.