Features and Benefits
- User-Programmable 130kHz to 66.6MHz Square Wave
- No External Timing Components Required
- 6-Pin Pmod-Compatible Connector (I²C)
- Example Software Written in C for Portability
- Secondary Header Allows Daisy-Chaining of Additional Modules on the I²C Bus
- Output Header Provides Access to Control Signals for External Circuitry
- RoHS Compliant
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The DS1086LPMB1 peripheral module provides the necessary hardware to interface the DS1086L 3.3V spread-spectrum EconOscillator™ to any system that utilizes Pmod™-compatible expansion ports configurable for I²C communication. The DS1086L is a programmable clock generator that produces a spread-spectrum (dithered) square-wave output of frequencies from 130kHz to 66.6MHz. The selectable dithered output reduces radiated-emission peaks by dithering the frequency 0.5%, 1%, 2%, 4%, or 8% below the programmed frequency. The DS1086L has a power-down mode and an output-enable control for power-sensitive applications.
Refer to the DS1086L IC data sheet for detailed information regarding operation of the IC.
- PCs and Printers
- Portable Electronics
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.