DC2509A - Schematic9/27/2016
The DC2509A development platform is a versatile energy harvesting demo board that is capable of accepting solar, thermal, and piezoelectric energy sources or any high impedance AC or DC source. The board contains four independent power circuits consisting of the following EH ICs:
- LTC3106 – 300 mA, Low Voltage Buck-Boost Converter with PowerPath™ and 1.5μA Quiescent Current
- LTC3107 – Ultralow Voltage Energy Harvester and Primary Battery Life Extender
- LTC3330 – Nanopower Buck-Boost DC/DC with Energy Harvesting Battery Life Extender
- LTC3331 – Nanopower Buck-Boost DC/DC with Energy Harvesting Battery Charger
- LTC2935-2 – Ultralow Power Supervisor with Power-Fail Output Selectable Thresholds
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.