Demonstration circuit 2442A features the LTC4282 high current Hot Swap controller. The LTC4282 is well suited to high power applications because the precise monitoring capability and accurate current limiting reduces the extremes in which both loads and power supplies must safely operate. Nonvolatile configuration allows for flexibility in the autonomous generation of alerts and response to faults. The LTC4282 provides a rich set of features to support Hot Swap applications including:
- 12- to 16-Bit ADC Monitors Current, Voltage, Power and Energy
- Controls Two Sets of Parallel MOSFETs for High Current Applications
- I2C/SMBus Interface
- Nonvolatile Configuration and Logging Functions
- Generates Alerts on ADC Measurements Outside Limits
- Software Adjustable Current Limit with Foldback
- Three General Purpose Input/Outputs
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.