Features and Benefits
- Expansion Board mates directly to the SHARC Audio Module
- 1/4“ stereo jacks
- MIDI 5-pin DIN IN/OUT/THROUGH
- Four programmable, externally routable pushbuttons
- Three POTs connected to housekeeping ADC of the SHARC Audio Module
- Expansion header area that can connect to external LEDs, additional POTs, push buttons and MIDI
- Large through-hole prototyping area with local 5V linear regulator
The Audio Project Fin is an expansion board that provides a control surface with additional connectivity and signal accessibility for the SHARC® Audio Module. It can be used to directly create a control surface for the SHARC Audio Module and can also be used to develop your own I/O and control interface for the SHARC Audio Module.
The Audio Project Fin plugs into the expansion connectors on the bottom of the main SHARC Audio Module, adding ¼” balanced I/O, MIDI, buttons, LEDs and rotary knobs that connect to the SHARC on the main board. The Audio Project Fin also includes a large breadboard area with local power and header connections that access the MIDI ports, switches, and four additional POTs and LEDs.