Features and Benefits
- Quad transmitters
- Quad receivers
- Quad input Observation Receiver for DPD
- Max Rx BW: 200 MHz
- Max Tunable Tx synthesis BW: 450 MHz
- Max Observation Rx BW: 450MHz
- Fully integrated fractional-N RF synthesizers
- Multi-chip phase synchronization for all RF LO and baseband clocks
- Tuning range: 75 MHz to 6000 MHz
The ADRV9009-ZU11EG is a highly integrated RF System-On-Module(RF-SOM) based on dual Analog Devices ADRV9009 wideband transceivers. When combined with the ADRV2CRR-FMC carrier board this hardware platform can be used for prototyping and reducing time to market for application specific designs offering 4 Tx and Rx RF channels.
An additional RF board can also be fitted to the carrier to further expand the system up to 8 Tx and Rx RF channels. Multiple ADRV9009-ZU11EG’s can be synchronized together for prototyping of complex multi-stream applications ensuring end-to-end deterministic latency. The ADRV9009 Transceivers include integrated LO and phase synchronization. Overall system frequency & phase synchronization is maintained with a clock tree structure using ADI high performance low jitter HMC7044 devices, making it ideal for applications requiring phase alignment across a large number of channels.
The ADRV9009-ZU11EG has extensive I/O capability via the two 400-pin connectors fitted on the under side. When combined with the ADRV2CRR-FMC carrier board a variety of high speed I/O can be used, including USB3, USB2, PCIe 3.0 x8, QSFP+, SFP+, 1Gb Ethernet x2, and CPRI capability.
PDF versions of the schematics can be downloaded for reference, or full design files can be licensed for custom applications.
The necessary software is available to help a user get up and running out of the box.
- Platform development environment support includes Industry standard Linux Industrial I/O (IIO) Applications, MATLAB®, Simulink®, and GNU Radio, and streaming interfaces for custom C, C++, python, and C# applications
- Open source HDL reference designs and drivers are available for evaluation and prototyping
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.