Features and Benefits
- Carrier board for prototyping with the ADRV9009-ZU11EG(RF-SOM) & AD-FMCOMMS8-EBZ
- 2× 400-pin FMC sockets for connecting to the RF-SOM
- 1× 400pin HPC FMC connector to connect compatible expansion board, eg. AD-FMCOMMS8-EBZ
- Data connectivity options
- 1Gbps Ethernet ×2, USB3.0, PCIe Gen3 ×8, SFP+, QSFP+
- Check on the further documentation link for the software functionality provided across the different interfaces
- Other I/O
- Displayport, SD Card holder, PMOD, USB UART, Audio In/Out, Fan, JTAG, Status LED’s, Power and Config Switches
- System clocking inputs
- EXT REFCLK, SYNC In, 1PPS
The ADRV2CRR-FMC is the carrier board that enables users to evaluate and prototype with the ADRV9009-ZU11EG RF-SOM. It contains common high speed I/O connectivity options to give flexibility in what type of connection the user needs.
It comes with a power supply that powers up the full system, a heatsink that the user fits to the RF-SOM heat spreader plate and necessary cables and adapters to get up and running.
Additionally the AD-FMCOMMS8-EBZ can be plugged into the carrier board on the spare HPC FMC+ connector. This allows for prototyping with up to 8 Transmit and Receive channels, synchronised in phase and frequency for complex multi-stream applications offering end-to-end deterministic latency.
Markets and Technologies
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.