Features and Benefits
- Allows all of the experiments from the Buck Converter Basics lab exercise to be performed without having to build the circuit on a breadboard.
- Illustrates important concepts related to buck regulators
- Inductor Ripple Current vs. inductance
- Output ripple vs. output capacitance
- Open-loop vs. closed loop operation
- Compatible with Arduino Uno for demonstrating closed-loop operation and duty cycle vs. voltage relationships.
The Buck Converter Basics Active Learning lab exercise demonstrates key concepts related to buck converters, but the circuits can be difficult to assemble with parts from the ADALP2000 parts kit. The ADALM-BUCK-ARDZ board allows all of the experiments from to be performed quickly and easily without having to build and debug the circuit on a breadboard.
- 0.1” jumper shunts
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.