Features and Benefits
- 2 independent ADuM347x circuits including 2.5 kVrms isolated dc-to-dc converters
- Single supply 5 V in to 5 V out (regulated) Reconfigurable to 5 V in to 3.3 V out or 3.3 V in to 3.3 V out
- Double supply 5 V in to 15 V out (regulated) and 7.5 V out (unregulated) Reconfigurable to 5 V in to 12 V out (regulated) and 6 V out (unregulated)
- 4 isolated 25Mbps data channels per ADuM347x circuit
- Footprints for Coilcraft and Halo transformer options
- Multiple switching frequency options
The EVAL-ADuM3471EBZ demonstrates two separate applications for the ADuM347x family of quad-channel digital isolators with integrated transformer drivers. It has two independent power supply circuits: a double supply and a single supply. The switching frequency can be set from 200 kHz to 1000 kHz. The board supports a variety of I/O configurations and multiple transformer options. It is equipped with two ADuM3471 isolators.