Features and Benefits
- Input voltage range: 2.7 V to 16 V
- LDO output voltage: user selectable via SEL1 and SEL2 pins
- SEL1 = low, SEL2 = low: −0.505 V
- SEL1 = high, SEL2 = low: −1.5 V
- SEL1 = low, SEL2 = high: −2.5 V
- SEL1 = high, SEL2 = high: −5.0 V
The ADP5600CP-EVALZ evaluation board demonstrates the functionality of the ADP5600 interleaved inverting charge pump and a negative low dropout regulator (LDO).
The ADP5600CP-EVALZ evaluates simple device measurements such as line regulation, load regulation, and efficiency. Board features includes configuration of the LDO regulator output using SELx jumpers and synchronization of the operating frequency to the external clock.
A full description of the ADP5600 is available in the ADP5600 data sheet and should be consulted when using this evaluation board.
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT NEEDED
- DC power supply for VIN and VEN
- Multimeters for voltage and current measurements
- Electronic or resistive loads