Features and Benefits
- Input voltage range: 2.3 V to 6.5 V
Adjustable output voltage range: 0.8 V to 6 V
- Minimum guaranteed continuous output current: 800 mA
- Up to 94% efficiency
- Low quiescent current of 15 μA for both channels in power
- saving mode (PSM)
- Low shutdown current: 0.1 μA (typical)
- 100% duty cycle for low dropout operation
- SYNC pin switching frequency options
2 MHz fixed pulse-width modulation (PWM) mode
2 MHz PSM/PWM automatic transitioning mode
External clock synchronization from 1.5 MHz to 2.5 MHz
- Enable input with precision thresholds for each output
- 180° phase shifted PWM outputs for minimum VIN ripple
- Current-limit and thermal shutdown (TSD) protection
- Quick output discharge (QOD)
- 10-lead, 3 mm × 3 mm × 0.75 mm LFCSP package
- Operating temperature range: −40°C to +125°C
The ADP2230 evaluation board aids in rapid testing of the performance of the ADP2230. The evaluation board ships with the adjustable output option, allowing for testing to be performed on multiple output voltages. The boards come preconfigured to have one output set to 1.2 V, and one output set to 3.3 V. The user can adjust the output by replacing set resistors on the evaluation board.
For more information about the ADP2230 dual buck converter, see the ADP2230 data sheet.
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.