Features and Benefits
- Isolated ground planes (logic side and bus side)
- High speed layout supports 2.5 Gigabit operation and precision jitter measurements (<1 ps rms for random jitter)
- Convenient connections through SMA terminals
- 1.8 V power on Side 1 (VDD1) and Side 2 (VDD2)
- 3.3 V power for LVDS receivers on Side 1 (VIO1) and Side 2 (VIO2, used with ADN4621 only)
- Ground on Side 1 (GND1) and ground on Side 2 (GND2)
- Side 1 LVDS signals: DIN1+, DIN1−, DIN2+ or DOUT2+, DIN2− or DOUT2−
- Side 2 LVDS signals: DOUT1+, DOUT1−, DOUT2+ or DIN2+, DOUT2− or DIN2−
- Jumper-selectable refresh mode
- Termination resistors on all LVDS receivers
The EVAL-ADN4620EBZ and EVAL-ADN4621EBZ allow quick and easy evaluation of the ADN4620/ADN4621 low voltage differential signaling (LVDS) isolators without the need for external components. The ADN4620/ADN4621 employ the Analog Devices, Inc., iCoupler® technology to combine a 2-channel isolator with LVDS receivers and drivers into a single, 20-lead SSOP package. The ADN4620/ADN4621 are capable of running at data rates of up to 2.5 Gbps with low jitter.
The EVAL-ADN4620EBZ/EVAL-ADN4621EBZ have separate ground and power planes for each side of the isolator, with individual 1.8 V power supplies required on each side of the ADN4620/ADN4621. This separation enables the evaluation of the ADN4620/ADN4621 with galvanic isolation between both sides of the devices. An additional power supply providing 3.3 V is required on Side 1 (and also Side 2 for the ADN4621).
For full details on the ADN4620/ADN4621, see the ADN4620/ADN4621 data sheet, which must be consulted in conjunction with the user guide when using the EVAL-ADN4620EBZ or EVALADN4621EBZ.
- Signal generator
- Power supply
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.