Features and Benefits
- Supply voltage: single 3.3 V
- Wide frequency range: 0Hz/DC to 14GHz
- High power handling capability: 36 dBm
- SMA connectors for RF signals
- SMB connectors for switch control signals
- On-board CALIBRATION THRU transmission line for analyzer calibration
The evaluation board for the ADGM1304, a dual-chip radio frequency (RF) switching solution containing a single-pole four-throw (SP4T), micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) switch and a control chip co-packaged in a compact 5 mm × 4 mm LFCSP package. The SP4T switch uses Analog Devices, Inc., MEMS switch technology, providing optimum performance in terms of bandwidth, power handling capability, and linearity for RF applications. The control chip generates the high voltage signals needed for the MEMS switch and allows the user to control its operation through a simple and flexible complementary metal-oxide semiconductor/low voltage transistor-transistor logic LVTTL compliant parallel interface.
The evaluation board comes fitted with connectors for RF and control signals as well as links to allow the user to control the operation of the switch and evaluate its performance.
Consult the ADGM1304 data sheet for operating information when using the evaluation board.