Features and Benefits
- Energy and Class S power quality measurement evaluation board with ADE9430 multiphase energy and power quality monitoring IC
- 3-phase 4-wire, 3-phase 3-wire, or 3-wire single-phase measurements
- Direct interface with current output current transformers
- Up to 240 V rms nominal line neutral voltage measurement
- For use with the ADSW-PQ-CLS Power Quality Library
Product DetailsThe EVAL-ADE9430ARDZ is for use with the STM32 NUCLEOF413ZH. The EVAL-ADE9430ARDZ can be directly interfaced with current transformers and voltage leads. The EVAL-ADE9430ARDZ enables quick evaluation and prototyping of energy and Class S power quality measurement systems with the ADE9430. The ADSW-PQ-CLS Power Quality Library and application examples are provided to simplify implementation of larger systems. To request access to the ADSW-PQ-CLS, fill out the software request form, where the target technology must be power quality monitoring and the processor/system on chip (SoC) is the ADE9430.
Markets and Technologies
- STM32 NUCLEO-F413ZH
- EVAL-ADE9430ARDZ evaluation board
- Current transformers
Additional Equipment and Software Needed
- Micro USB cable
- Voltage channel interconnects
- ADSW-PQ-CLS Power Quality Library
- ADE9430 data sheet
- ADSW-PQ-CLS Power Quality Library User Guide
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.