Features and Benefits
- The EVAL-ADCM kit includes one ADcmXL3021 module
- Easily connects to PC for full features evaluation
- Evaluation software for effortless configuration of the module, register setup, data display and data logging
- High-speed SPI to USB adaptor for high data rate Real Time Streaming (RTS)
The EVAL-ADCM is a simple to use kit that allows quick performance evaluation of Analog Devices 3-axis, digital output MEMS vibration sensing module. The ADcmXL3021 module consists of 3 single axis, ultra low noise, high bandwidth ADXL1002 accelerometers, a fully implemented signal chain and MCU to incorporate configurable digital FIR filters, spectral analysis through internal FFT, configurable alarm monitoring, and time domain capture and statistical analysis. The EVAL-ADCM is ideal for evaluation of the ADcmXL3021 vibration sensing module since the kit readily provides full spectrum experience of all features of the module.
- Requiered Software: FX3 Driver, ADcmXL Evaluation Software
Softwares can be downloaded from the product Wiki page.
- PC Requierments: Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 10, .NET Framework 3.5