Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the ADAQ7980
- Versatile analog signal conditioning circuitry
- On-board reference, reference buffers, and ADC drivers
- SDP board-compatible (EVAL-SDP-CB1Z)
- PC software for control and data analysis of time and frequency domain
The EVAL-ADAQ7980SDZ is an evaluation board designed to demonstrate the low power ADAQ7980 performance and provide an easy to understand interface for a variety of system applications. The ADAQ7980 is a 16-bit, 1 MSPS, μModule data acquisition system that integrates four common signal processing and conditioning blocks into a system in package (SiP) design that supports a variety of applications
The EVAL-ADAQ7980SDZ can also evaluate the ADAQ7988, despite being populated with the ADAQ7980. To mimic the evaluation of the ADAQ7988 performance, limit the maximum sample rate of the ADAQ7980 to 500 kSPS in the ADAQ798x Evaluation Software.
The evaluation board is ideal for use with the Analog Devices, Inc., system demonstration platform (SDP) board, EVAL-SDP-CB1Z. The EVAL-ADAQ7980SDZ interfaces to the SDP board via a 120-pin connector. P1, P2, P3, and P4 SMA connectors are provided to connect a low noise analog signal source.
The ADAQ798x Evaluation Software executable controls the evaluation board over the USB through the EVAL-SDP-CB1Z. See the Related Links section for a list of on-board components
A full description and complete specifications for the ADAQ7980 are provided in the ADAQ7980/ADAQ7988 data sheet and must be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when using the evaluation board. Full details on the EVAL-SDP-CB1Z are available on the SDP-B product page.
Markets & Technology
- Instrumentation & Measurement
- Industrial Automation Technology (IAT)
- EVAL-ADAQ7980SDZ evaluation board
- Wall power supply 9 V dc adapter
- Daughter card power connector
- Nylon screws