Features and Benefits
- Parts kit for solderless breadboarding of analog circuits
- Analog Devices ICs included: sensors, op amps, converters, comparators, power converters
- Other components included: transistors, LEDs, resistors, potentiometers, capacitors, diodes, inductors
- Surface mount devices conveniently mounted on break out boards
- Assortment of jumper wires for easy solderless connections
- Solderless breadboard included
The Analog Parts Kit contains a large selection of components perfect for creating a wide variety of useful analog circuits and devices. Featuring components from Analog Devices, the kit includes transistors, LEDs, resistors, potentiometers, capacitors, diodes, inductors, sensors, and variety of useful ICs including op-amps, converters, comparators, and regulators. The surface mounted ICs are mounted on small daughter boards to facilitate easy connections. A solderless breakout board is included, and the kit also comes with an assortment of jumper wires with pin ends.