Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the AD7770, AD7771, and AD7779
- PC control in conjunction with the Analog Devices, Inc., SDP, EVAL-SDP-CH1Z
- PC software control and data analysis
- Time and frequency domain
- Standalone hardware capability
The EVAL-AD7770FMCZ/EVAL-AD7771FMCZ/EVAL-AD7779FMCZ evaluation kit features the AD7770, AD7771, and AD7779 24-bit, analog-to-digital converters (ADCs). The board interfaces with the system demonstration platform SDP-H1 controller board (EVAL-SDP-CH1Z). The SDP-H1 controller board supplies power to the EVAL-AD7770FMCZ/EVAL-AD7771FMCZ/EVAL-AD7779FMCZ evaluation board and also connects to a PC running a Windows® operating system via a USB cable. The AD777x evaluation software fully configures the AD7770, AD7771, and AD7779 device register functionality and provides dc and ac time domain analysis in the form of waveform graphs, histograms, and associated noise analysis for ADC performance evaluation.
The EVAL-AD7770FMCZ/EVAL-AD7771FMCZ/EVAL-AD7779FMCZ evaluation board allows the user to evaluate the features of the ADC. The user PC software executable controls the AD7770, AD7771, and AD7779 over the USB cable through the SDP-H1 controller board.
Full specifications for the AD7770, AD7771, or AD7779 are available in the AD7770, AD7771, or AD7779 data sheets and should be consulted in conjunction with user guide UG-884 when working with the evaluation board.
Markets & Technology
- Industrial Automation Technology (IAT)
- EVAL-AD7770FMCZ/EVAL-AD7771FMCZ/ EVAL-AD7779FMCZ evaluation board
- AD777x evaluation software