Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the AD7172-2
- PC control in conjunction with the system demonstration platform (SDP), see the EVAL-SDP-CB1Z from Analog Devices, Inc., for additional information
- PC software for control and data analysis (time domain)
- Standalone capability
Product DetailsThe EVAL-AD7172-2SDZ evaluation kit features the AD7172-2, a low power, 24-bit, 31.25 kSPS, Σ-Δ analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with true rail-to-rail buffers, on-board power supply regulation, and an external amplifier section for amplifier evaluation. A 7 V to 9 V ac-to-dc adapter is regulated to 5 V and 3.3 V; this supplies the AD7172-2 and support components. The EVAL-AD7172-2SDZ connects to a USB port via the SDP on the EVAL-SDP-CB1Z controller board.
The EVAL-AD7172-2SDZ evaluation software fully configures the AD7172-2 device functionality via a user accessible register interface and provides dc time domain analysis in the form of waveform graphs, histograms, and associated noise analysis for ADC performance evaluation.
Full details about the device are available in the AD7172-2 data sheet, which should be consulted when using the EVAL-AD7172-2SDZ.
Markets & Technology
- Instrumentation & Measurement
- Industrial Automation Technology (IAT)
- EVAL-AD7172-2SDZ evaluation board
- Evaluation software CD
- 7 V to 9 V ac-to-dc adapter
- Plastic screw washer set
Buy functionality exists in desktop site
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.