Product DetailsThe EVAL-AD5592R-1SDZ evaluation board is designed to help customers quickly prototype new AD5592R-1 circuits and reduce design time. The AD5592R-1 operates from a single 2.7 V to 5.5 V supply and incorporates an internal 2.5 V reference to give an output voltage span of 2.5 V or 5 V. An external reference (a 2.5 V reference is provided on the evaluation board) can also be used to give an output from 0 V to VREF or 0 V to 2 × VREF.
Full data on the AD5592R-1 can be found in the product data sheet, which should be consulted in conjunction with the user guide when using the evaluation board.
The EVAL-AD5592R-1SDZ evaluation board interfaces to the USB port of a PC via the EVAL-SDP-CB1Z SDP board. Software is supplied with the evaluation board to allow the user to program the AD5592R-1.
Evaluation Kit Contents
- EVAL-AD5592R-1SDZ evaluation board
- CD includes
- Self-installing evaluation software that allows users to control the board and exercise all functions of the device
- Electronic version of the EVAL-AD5592R-1SDZ user guide
Additional Equipment and Software Needed
- EVAL-SDP-CB1Z system demonstration platform, includes a USB cable
- PC running Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 with USB 2.0 port
- Documents Needed
AD5592R-1 data sheet
EVAL-AD5592R-1SDZ user guide
- Required Software
AD5592R-1 evaluation software (available for download from the EVAL-AD5592R-1SDZ product page)
Buy functionality exists in desktop site
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.