Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the AD5541A and the AD5542A
- On-board reference
- Various link options
- PC control in conjunction with Analog Devices, Inc., EVAL-SDP-CB1Z
- PC software for control of DACs
The EVAL-AD5541ASDZ evaluation board and the EVAL-AD5542ASDZ evaluation board are designed to quickly prototype the AD5541A and AD5542A circuits, respectively, and reduce design time. The AD5541A and the AD5542A operate from a single 2.7 V to 5.5 V supply. The REF192 is the on-board reference chip.
The EVAL-AD5541ASDZ evaluation board and the EVAL-AD5542ASDZ evaluation board interface to the USB port of a PC via the EVAL-SDP-CB1Z board. The AD5541A/42A Evaluation Software is available with the evaluation boards or from the evaluation board webpage, which allows the user to program the AD5541A or the AD5542A.
Full specifications for the AD5541A are listed in the AD5541A data sheet and full specifications for the AD5542A are listed in the AD5542A data sheet available from Analog Devices and should be consulted in conjunction with user guide (UG-1046) when using the evaluation boards.
Markets and Technologies
- EVAL-AD5541A evaluation board or the EVAL-AD5542A evaluation board
- AD5541A device or the AD5542A device
- CD includes
- Self installing evaluation software allowing users to control the board and exercise all functions of the device
- Electronic version of the AD5541A data sheet or the AD5542A data sheet
- Electronic version of the EVAL-AD5541A user guide or the EVAL-AD5542A user guide
- AD5541A/42A Evaluation Software
- USB cable