Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board used in conjunction with low voltage digiPOT motherboard (EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ)
- Multiple test circuits
- Multiple ac/dc input signals
- PC control via a separately purchased system demonstration platform (SDP-B or SDP-S)
- PC software for control
The AD5245 supports single-supply 2.7 V to 5.5 V operation, making the device suitable for battery-powered applications and many applications requiring superior low temperature coefficient performance.
In addition, the AD5245 uses a versatile I2C-compatible serial interface that operates in fast mode, allowing speeds of up to 400 kHz. This interface can be used to read back the wiper register.
The EVAL-AD5245DBZ daughter board and the EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ motherboard can operate in single-supply mode and incorporate an internal power supply from the USB.
Complete specifications for the AD5245 can be found in the AD5245 data sheet.
- EVAL-AD5245DBZ evaluation board
- EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ motherboard
- CD that includes
- Self-installing software that allows users to control the board and exercise all functions of the device
- Electronic version of the AD5245 data sheet
- Electronic version of the EVAL-AD5245DBZ user guide