Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the AD5040/AD5060, AD5061 or AD5062
- On board reference
- Various link options
- PC control in conjunction with the Analog Devices, Inc., EVAL-SDP-CB1Z system demonstration platform (SDP)
The evaluation board helps users quickly prototype new circuits for the AD5040/AD5060, AD5061, or AD5062 and reduce design time. The AD5040/AD5060, AD5061, and AD5062 operate from a single 2.7 V to 5.5 V supply. An ADR444 is provided on-board as a 4.096 V reference source.
Full data on the AD5040/AD5060, AD5061, and AD5062 is available in the appropriate data sheet, which should be consulted in conjunction with user guide UG-923 when using the evaluation board.
The evaluation board interfaces to the USB port of a PC via the SDP board. Software is supplied with the evaluation board to allow the user to program the AD5040/AD5060, AD5061, or the AD5062.
The evaluation boards are compatible with the EVAL-SDP-CB1Z Blackfin® SDP controller board (SDP-B).
- EVAL-AD5040SDZ, EVAL-AD5060SDZ, EVAL-AD5061SDZ, and EVAL-AD5062SDZ evaluation board
- CD includes:
- Self installing evaluation software that allows users to control the board and exercise all functions of the device
- Electronic version of the EVAL-AD5040SDZ/ EVAL-AD5060SDZ/EVAL-AD5061SDZ/EVAL-AD5062SDZ user guide
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.