Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the AD5040/AD5060, AD5061 or AD5062
- On board reference
- Various link options
- PC control in conjunction with the Analog Devices, Inc., EVAL-SDP-CB1Z system demonstration platform (SDP)
The evaluation board helps users quickly prototype new circuits for the AD5040/AD5060, AD5061, or AD5062 and reduce design time. The AD5040/AD5060, AD5061, and AD5062 operate from a single 2.7 V to 5.5 V supply. An ADR444 is provided on-board as a 4.096 V reference source.
Full data on the AD5040/AD5060, AD5061, and AD5062 is available in the appropriate data sheet, which should be consulted in conjunction with user guide UG-923 when using the evaluation board.
The evaluation board interfaces to the USB port of a PC via the SDP board. Software is supplied with the evaluation board to allow the user to program the AD5040/AD5060, AD5061, or the AD5062.
The evaluation boards are compatible with the EVAL-SDP-CB1Z Blackfin® SDP controller board (SDP-B).
- EVAL-AD5040SDZ, EVAL-AD5060SDZ, EVAL-AD5061SDZ, and EVAL-AD5062SDZ evaluation board
- CD includes:
- Self installing evaluation software that allows users to control the board and exercise all functions of the device
- Electronic version of the EVAL-AD5040SDZ/ EVAL-AD5060SDZ/EVAL-AD5061SDZ/EVAL-AD5062SDZ user guide