Features and Benefits
- Full-featured evaluation board for the AD4110-1
- PC control in conjunction with Analog Devices, Inc., SDP
- PC software for control
- Compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
The EVAL-AD4110-1SDZ evaluates the features of the AD4110-1 analog front end (AFE). The software executable file of the PC controls the AD4110-1 via USB through the system demonstration platform (SDP) board. The SDP-B board controls the evaluation board and can be connected to the USB port of any PC running Windows® 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10-based operating system using the AD4110-1 evaluation software.
The AD4110-1 is a complete, single-channel, universal input, analog-to-digital front end for industrial process control systems where sensor type flexibility is required.
The high voltage input is fully software configurable for current or voltage ranges and allow direct interface to all standard industrial analog signal sources, such as ±20 mA, ±4 mA to ±20 mA, ±10 V, and all thermocouple types. Field power can be supplied for loop powered current output sensors. A range of excitation current sources for resistance temperature detector (RTD) sensors and other resistive sensors are included. The integrated programmable gain amplifier (PGA) offers sixteen gain settings from 0.2 to 24.
Markets & Technology
- Industrial Automation Technology (IAT)
- Building Technology
- EVAL-AD4110-1SDZ evaluation board
- 4 green screw block connectors, attached to the evaluation board
- 2 plastic screws and washers to bolt the EVAL-SDP-CB1Z to the EVAL-AD4110-1SDZ board