Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the AD3542R
- Selectable transimpedance gain
- Selectable transimpedance amplifier supplies
- On-board or external power supply
- On-board or external voltage reference
- Several impedance matching options
- Clock and trigger inputs for external synchronization
- Mates with controller board SDP-H1
The EVAL-AD3542RFMCZ is an evaluation board for the AD3542R ultrafast 16-bit precision DAC. The board allows testing all the output ranges of the DAC, waveform generation, power supply and reference options. The EVAL-AD3542RFMCZ interfaces to the USB port of a PC via a system demonstration platform (SDP-H1 board). It can also be connected to a different controller board using the pin header connector at position P5.
The user guide covers the details of the configuration and operation of the EVAL-AD3542RFMCZ board and the associated ACE plug-in. For additional information on the DAC operation refer to the AD3542R data sheet.
Markets and Technologies
SDP-H1 board, must be purchased separately
AD35X2R ACE Plugin (automatically downloaded within ACE)
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.