Features and Benefits
- ADSP-BF526 Blackfin processor: 208 Ball BGA, 400MHz, 17mmX17mm/0.8 pitch
- SDRAM: MOBILE SDRAM 1.8V, 64 MB, 32M x 16, VFBGA 54-Ball, Micron MT48H32M16LFCJ-75
- FLASH: 4 MB (2M x 16 ), Numonyx M58WR032KB 1.8V, VFBGA56
- NAND FLASH: 2 Gb 1.8V, 256Mb x 8, TFBGA63, Numonyx NAND02G-B2C 1.8V
- SPI FLASH: 4 Mb SST 1.8V , SST25WF040
- Audio CODEC: ADI SSM2602 1.8V low power CODEC
- Power Analysis Interface: Sense resistors to measure VDDINT, VDDEXT, VDDMEM, SDRAM
- Ethernet PHY: SMSC (RMII) 3.3V with internal 1.8V regulator, LAN8700
- Battery Charger: ADP2291, 1.5A linear charger, single cell LI
- Battery: Lithium ION, 740mAh, Ultralife UBBP005
- Connectors : USB OTG, Ethernet, HOST, EBIU Expansion, Group 1 Expansion, Group 2 Expansion, Group 3 Expansion
Product DetailsThe Blackfin® BF526 EZ-Board™ evaluation board provides developers with a low-cost platform for initial evaluation of the BF522/24/26 Blackfin processors via an external JTAG emulator or standalone debug agent board.
The EZ-Board also supports uClinux®. Note: To debug you must have a Debug Agent Board or Emulator. The EZ-Board has an expansion interface that allows for modularity with different EZ-Extender boards.
Part number: ADZS-BF526-EZBRD
CROSSCORE® Tools Support
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update.
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.