Features and Benefits
- Small form factor, low-power, system-on-module (SOM)
- Supported by MATLAB® and Simulink® for data streaming and Zynq targeting
- Reference Design testing completed for vibration, shock and EMC conformance
- Included on SOM:
- Analog Devices AD9361-BBCZ Integrated RF Agile Transceiver™
- Xilinx Zynq XC7Z035-2L FBG676I AP SoC
- Includes schematics, BOM, HDL, Linux drivers and application software
ADRV9361-Z7035 SDR 2x2 System-On-Module is a Software Defined Radio (SDR) that combines the Analog Devices AD9361 integrated RF Agile Transceiver™ with the Xilinx Z7035 Zynq®-7000 All Programmable SoC.
ADRV9361-Z7035 offers wideband 2x2 receive and transmit paths in the 70 MHz to 6.0 GHz range, making it ideal for prototyping across a broad range of fixed and mobile SDR applications.
ADRV9361-Z7035 combines the RF signal path with the high-speed programmable logic. It also forms the RF-to-baseband signal processing core of a wireless communications system, allowing the designer to focus on application specific differentiating features.
ADRV9361-Z7035 has available carrier cards for fast prototyping and is supported by simulation and code generation tools that integrate seamlessly with Xilinx Vivado® Design Suite.
ADRV9361-Z7035 enables reduced time to market of SDR product designs.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.