Features and Benefits
- ADSP-21489: 176-pin LQFP package, 25 MHz CLKIN oscillator
- Flash Memory: 4 M x 8-bit, Numonyx
- SDRAM Memory: 16Mb x16 bit, Micron MT48LC16M16A2P-6A
- Asynch SRAM: 1M x16 bit, ISSI IS61WV102416BLL-10TLI
- SPI Memory: 16 Mbit
- Analog Audio: AD1939 Codec
- SPDIF: RCA phone jacks
- UART: ADM3202 RS-232 line driver/receiver
- Power Supply: 5V @ 3.6 Amps
- LEDs: 11 LEDs: 1 power (green), 1 board reset (red), 1 temperature limit (amber), and 8 general purpose (amber)
- Push Buttons: (5) push buttons: (1) reset, (2) connected to DAI, (2). IRQ/Flag
- SHARC Expansion Interface II: AMI, Flags/IRQs, DAI, DPI, PWR_IN, 3.3V, GND
- Other Features: Standalone Debug Agent Interface, WDT (Watch Dog Timer) system reset implementation, MP JTAG IN and OUT Connectors, 0-ohm resistors for DSP current measurement, CE compliant
Product DetailsThe SHARC® 21489 EZ-Board™ evaluation board provides developers with a low-cost platform for initial evaluation of the 2148x SHARC processors via an external JTAG emulator or standalone debug agent board.
Note: To debug you must have a Debug Agent Board or Emulator. The EZ-Board has an expansion interface that allows for modularity with different EZ-Extender boards
Part number: ADZS-21489-EZBRD an external JTAG emulator or standalone debug agent board.
CROSSCORE® Tools Support:
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
- Windows® 2000 SP4, Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista™ or (from update 7) Windows 7 Business/Enterprise/Ultimate editions
- Intel Pentium® processor (x86 compatible), 1 GHz or faster
- 512 MB RAM and 2 GB available hard disk space
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 Update 8
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.