ConsumerToday’s electronics consumers demand more than just professional-grade audio and crystal-clear HD video. That's why designers look to ADI’s wide range of mixed-signal technologies to enable more immersive, natural and productive user interactions with devices.Consumer
Analog Devices has a long history of innovations which have found their way into digital SLRs, smartphone cameras, and advanced imaging systems.
Offering components across the signal chain for audio video receivers, sound bars, speakers, and headphones, Analog Devices provides high performance digital signal processors, HDMI components, Class D amplifiers and CODECs.
OEMs are turning to ADI to help provide the signal processing expertise and innovation to deliver the next generation of feature-rich portable handheld electronics.
For those users seeking components that deliver professional grade audio/video quality, Analog Devices offers the industry's largest portfolio of high performance IC solutions.
- AN-1329: Noise Reduction Network for Adjustable Low Dropout Regulators (Rev. 0) PDF
- EE-392: Estimating Power for ADSP-SC58x/2158x SHARC+ Processors (Rev. 1) PDF
- AN-1419: Using the ADUX1020 for Gesture Recognition (Rev. 0) PDF
- AN-1375: Output Current Monitoring of High Voltage Class D Amplifiers (Rev. 0) PDF
- New Optical Integration Without Compromises
- Complete, Efficient 100 mA Wireless Charging Solution with Optimum Power Transfer and Safety Features
- Wireless Power Transmission
- Speed of the Essence: How Analog Devices Helped Damson Global Get to Market Quickly with a Pioneering New Wireless Surround Sound System
- Control Color of LED Stage and Architectural Lighting: Easy, Accurate 13-Bit Color using High Power 4 × 1A RGBW LEDs, I2C Control