Software Defined Radio
Reusable, software-configurable, and future-proof radio platforms which combine an RF-to-baseband transceiver PHY and a digital processor, allowing seamless connection to FPGA development platforms.
Wideband RF Signal Processing
Components, signal chains, and platform modules for digitizing DC - 2+ GHz wideband RF signals for demanding applications such as RF instrumentation, defense electronics, and communications infrastructure.
RF ICs for the entire signal chain, along with converters, amplifiers and more, all supported by design resources to ease the design of wireless infrastructure equipment.
5G mmWave Wireless Communications
Complete 5G mmWave radio front end solution to meet size, power, and performance targeting network and customer premise equipment.
Baseband and mmW Front End E-band Chipset solution to address next generation wireless backhaul network requirements.
ADI is creating the next generation communications that will connect us regardless of where or how remote we are.
The Deepest Expertise and the Broadest Portfolio in the RF Industry
Analog Devices is the only company with expertise and technologies spanning the entire RF spectrum.
Bridging the Digital Divide: Business and Infrastructure Innovation
Rarely Asked Questions
- Unique Gate Drive Applications Enable Rapidly Switching On/Off for Your High Power Amplifier
- Synchronous Rectification on the Secondary Side
- Presto! Multiply Your ADC’s Virtual Channel Count with DDC Magic
- This Noise Will Keep You Up at Night
- Psychotic ADC?
- AN-1040: RF Power Calibration Improves Performance of Wireless Transmitters
- AN-1353: How to Bypass VCO Calibration for the ADF4355-2, ADF4355, ADF4355-3, ADF4356, ADF5355, and ADF5356 (Rev. D) PDF
- AN-1420: Phase Buildout and Hitless Switchover with Digital Phase-Locked Loops (DPLLs) (Rev. 0) PDF
- AN-1390: Manual Band Selection for PLL Lock Time Reduction (Rev. 0) PDF
- AN-1315: Autonomous IR Calibration on the ADF7024 (Rev. 0) PDF
Bridging the Digital Divide: The Challenge
JMA Wireless: 5G Stadium Radio Network Enriches Fans’ Experience with Ultra-Fast Mobile Broadband Access
5G Wireless Radio Networks: The Heart of the Factory of the Future
The Connected Factory: Industrial Connectivity Accelerates Industry 4.0
Mobile World Congress: Sustainable Connectivity for the Planet
- MAX66250/MAX66301: NFC Secure Authenticator Tag and Reader
What If...ADI Innovation is Your Bridge to Human Breakthrough
- Synchronized Clock Source: AD-SYNCHRONA14-EBZ
Network Disaggregation: Disruptions, Opportunities, and a Look Ahead at Open RAN
- グラウンディングとデカップリング:基本を学び、将来の苦悩に備えるPart 1: グラウンディング
- Grounding and Decoupling: Learn Basics Now and Save Yourself Much Grief Later! Part 2: Decoupling
- Grounding and Decoupling: Learn Basics Now and Save Yourself Much Grief Later! Part 3: Decoupling Continued
- Put an End to High Speed Converter Bandwidth Terms
- NEW ADI’s RF Front-End Family Enables Compact 5G Massive MIMO Network Radios
- ADI’s High Power Silicon Switches Save Bias Power and External Components in Massive MIMO RF Front-End Design
- Microwave Synthesizer Offers Multioctave Frequency Coverage and Excellent Phase Noise Performance
- 24 GHz to 44 GHz Wideband Integrated Upconverters and Downconverters Boost Microwave Radio Performance While Reducing Size
- Flexible, Dual Output, 6-Phase Buck Controller Drives 12 V to 1.0 V/200 A Core Supply with 90.0% Efficiency
- ADRF5032: 1 GHz to 60 GHz, Reflective, Silicon SPDT Switch Data Sheet (Rev. 0) PDF
- ADL6337: 35 dB Gain, 500 MHz to 5200 MHz Transmit VGA Data Sheet (Rev. B) PDF
- ADPA7004: 40 GHz to 80 GHz, GaAs, pHEMT, MMIC, Wideband Power Amplifier Data Sheet (Rev. A) PDF
- ADRF5054 Silicon SP4T Switch, Reflective, 1 GHz to 60 GHz Preliminary Data Sheet (Rev. PrA) PDF
- ADPA7008: 20 GHz to 54 GHz, GaAs, pHEMT, MMIC, 31 dBm (1 W) Power Amplifier Data Sheet (Rev. 0) PDF
Revolutionizing Wireless Coverage: The Power of Cellular DAS Integrated Solutions
- NEW Hybrid Beamforming Transmit Calibration with SFDR Optimization
- NEW Multiphase Solutions for High Current, Fast Transient, Noise Sensitive Applications—Part 1
The Internet from Space: RFIC Advances in High Capacity, Low Latency LEO Satellite User and Ground Terminals
Digital Predistortion for RF Communications: From Equations to Implementation
Product Selection Guide
Evaluation Design Files
Solutions Bulletins & Brochures
- Digital Power System Management for Embedded Systems
- Instrumentation Grade mmWave Signal Chains
- I2C Unbounded - Solve Your 2 Wire Challenges
- Deep Learning for Radio Frequency Systems
- Multi-Channel Phase And Frequency Synchronization Made Easy
- Analog Devices and Keysight Collaborate to Speed Development of O-RAN Solutions
- Analog Devices Announces Complete Radio Platform for 5G O-RAN Ecosystem
- NEC and Analog Devices Collaborate to Provide 5G O-RAN Massive MIMO Radio for Rakuten Mobile
- Analog Devices’ New Multi-Channel, Mixed-Signal RF Converter Platform Expands Call Capacity & Data Throughput for Wireless Carriers
- Analog Devices Announces Breakthrough Solution to Accelerate mmWave 5G Wireless Network Infrastructure