Reusable, software-configurable, and future-proof radio platforms which combine an RF-to-baseband transceiver PHY and a digital processor, allowing seamless connection to FPGA development platforms.
Components, signal chains, and platform modules for digitizing DC - 2+ GHz wideband RF signals for demanding applications such as RF instrumentation, defense electronics, and communications infrastructure.
RF ICs for the entire signal chain, along with converters, amplifiers and more, all supported by design resources to ease the design of wireless infrastructure equipment.
Student Zone Article page
- Put an End to High Speed Converter Bandwidth Terms
- Grounding and Decoupling: Learn Basics Now and Save Yourself Much Grief Later! Part 3: Decoupling Continued
- Grounding and Decoupling: Learn Basics Now and Save Yourself Much Grief Later! Part 1: Grounding
- Grounding and Decoupling: Learn Basics Now and Save Yourself Much Grief Later! Part 2: Decoupling
Design Notes Page
- Microwave Synthesizer Offers Multioctave Frequency Coverage and Excellent Phase Noise Performance
- Dual-Channel, 8.5 A, 18 V, Synchronous Step-Down Silent Switcher Device with 16 µA Quiescent Current
- ADI’s RF Front-End Family Enables Compact 5G Massive MIMO Network Radios
- 24 GHz to 44 GHz Wideband Integrated Upconverters and Downconverters Boost Microwave Radio Performance While Reducing Size
- ADI’s High Power Silicon Switches Save Bias Power and External Components in Massive MIMO RF Front-End Design