uCBF54x Start Kit and System Module by Arcturus
The uCBF54x-Start Kit and System Module by Arcturus Networks speeds development of a range of embedded media devices for commercial or industrial applications that use SIP signaling to enable multichannel voice, audio, mini-PBX, or IP video. The uCBF54x comes packaged in two main forms: an FCC-prequalified development kit (Start Kit) complete with implementation examples, or as a system-on-a-module (System Module) suited for dropping directly into end-products.
The uCBF54x Start Kit and System Module is based on a small form-factor embedded processor module that uses the high-performance 533 MHz Blackfin BF548 processor to support up to six channels of audio. This system-level solution integrates all subsystem components, including memory, codecs, transceivers, and network controllers, to develop most applications with only limited external circuitry. Software includes an open source uClinux™ BSP (board support package) and Arcturus Voice and Management Middleware, including a complete SIP and RTP stack. A host board is provided as part of the Start Kit and can be used as a reference for hardware and software development.
The combination of vendor-proven hardware, open source software, and middleware offers engineers the best of both worlds: flexibility to customize, integrate, and control the software, while having Arcturus to rely on for support.
uCBF54x Start Kit Contents (ADSP-3PARCBF548E02)
- uCBF54x System Module (ADSP-3PARCBF548M01)
- uCBF54x host board
- Preinstalled software system with out-of-the-box demo
- Cable kit with headset and power supply
- Dedicated support site and installation support provided by Arcturus
uCBF54x System Module Hardware (ADSP-3PARCBF548M01)
- Blackfin BF548 processor at 533 MHz
- 32Mbyte NOR Flash, 64MByte DDR-SDRAM
- 10/100 Ethernet, RS232, RS485, Serial UARTS
- SPI, SPORTS, EPPI, CAN, TWI, LCD, ATAPI, RTC, SDIO, USB
- Up to 6 analog audio inputs and outputs
- 57mm x 67mm - 200 pin module
- Note: All licenses for middleware use are bundled with the uCBF54x module
Downloadable Software for Start Kit/System Module
- Arcturus Voice and Media Middleware
- Complete SIP and RTP stack with telephony application
- Https web interface with complete html pages, wizards, and tools
- Https remote provisioning
- APIs for application integration
- uClinux 2.6. uClibc, GNU tools
- uCBF54x- Development Start Kit Without Daughter Cards (ADSP-3PARCBF548E02)
- uCBF548 System Module (ADSP-3PARCBF548M01)
- Industrial VoIP
- Building Security
These products are not sold directly by Analog Devices. For pricing, availability, and to purchase, contact Digi-Key.
For support questions, please contact: Arcturus Networks.