- Two Evaluation Circuits: 50Ω and Hi-Z Outputs for Different Equipment
- -40°C to +85°C Temperature Range
- Accommodates Easy-to-Use Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX40213 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled electrical demonstration kit that provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX40213 transimpedance amplifiers. Included in the EV kit are two different output circuits to accommodate different terminations on the equipment.
Note that the MAX40213 EV kit provides an electrical interface to the IC that is similar, but not the same as a photodiode.
The MAX40213 EV kit PCB comes with two MAX40213EWA+ installed.
- Industrial Safety Systems
- LIDAR Receivers
- Optical Distance Measurement