Features and Benefits
- High bandwidth (50Mbps) digital bus support for up to 32 upstream and downstream audio channels
- Data, control, plus power on a single wire pair provides system cost reduction using low-cost unshielded, twisted pair cable
- Single-master, multiple-slave, line topology supports daisy chaining with zero processor intervention
- Phantom power capability eliminates the need for local power supplies
- Embedded diagnostics provide easy system level fault detection & correction
- Fully configurable via SigmaStudioTM graphical design environment promotes Fast time to market
- Qualified for automotive applications
The Automotive Audio Bus® (A2B®) is an innovative technology that reduces system cost, weight, and design complexity by distributing audio and control data, together with clock and power over a single, low-cost, unshielded twisted pair cable. The AD2410W is the first member of a family of devices that support direct point-to-point connections while allowing multiple nodes to be connected in a daisy-chain configuration. The AD2410W is fully configurable supporting both master and slave functionality.
The AD2410W is targeted for use in wiring intensive applications where reducing the weight or complexity of existing cable harnesses is a primary system design objective. In the automotive segment, this weight reduction leads to significant improvements in fuel efficiency which is particularly important as car manufacturers are forced to comply with increasingly more stringent government standards.
Please contact your nearest ADI sales office to complete the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) required to receive additional AD2410W technical information.
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.