Особенности и преимущества
- Target Processor: Code compatible across the SHARC processor Family ADSP-213xx, ADSP-214xx & ADSP-215xx/SC5xx
- Release format: Object code module with C source wrapper
- Input format: standard DTS core audio bit stream
- Input bit stream buffer size: minimum of 2348 bytes
- Framework dependencies: None
- Output format: non-interleaved 32-bit normalized floating-point samples
- Sample Rate: 8, 11.025, 12, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1 and 48kHz
- Number of output channels: up to 5.1
- Multi-threading: Fully re-entrant and multi-instancing capable
- DTS certified on ADSP-21362/3/4/5/6/7/8, ADSP-21462/5/7/9, ADSP-21471/2/5/8/9, ADSP-21481/2/3/5/6/7/8/9, ADSP-21583/4/7 and ADSP-SC582/3/4/7/9 processors
Подробнее о продукте
The DTS 5.1 Decoder delivery from ADI has been highly optimized to run on the Analog Devices’ SHARC processor family. The DTS 5.1 Decoder is capable of decoding standard 5.1 DTS bit streams from a DVD-Video disc and the core DTS audio from a BluRay disc. Bitrates up to 1.5mb/s are supported. In addition to outputting the full 5.1 decoded surround sound, the decoder is capable of down-mixing to 2.1/3.1 and 4.1 configurations.
The ADI DTS 5.1 Decoder contains a standard C-callable ‘push’ API. The module has no dependencies on processor peripherals or registers, adding greater system flexibility and ease of use.
|Processor Family||Code Memory (KiB)||Data RAM (KiB)||Constant Data Tables (KiB)||MIPS|
- MIPS measured using Fs = 48kHz, bit rate of 1.5mb/s, optimal memory layout, worst case test vector, running on ADSP-21364, ADSP-21469 and ADSP-SC589 EZKits.
- "Data RAM" for one instance, includes Stack, Scratch, Instance/State, Minimum Input and Output Single Buffers.
- The DTS 5.1 Decoder library was built using CrossCore® Embedded Studio 2.1.0.
- Wiindows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit).
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore® Embedded Studio 2.1.0 for Analog Devices Processors.