Особенности и преимущества
- Code base origin: Dolby Pro Logic IIz Implementation kit, Issue 1.0
- Compliance: Dolby test/certification requirements for Dolby Pro Logic IIz
- Framework dependencies: None. No dependencies on processor peripherals or registers.
- Certified processors: ADSP-21362/3/4/5/6, ADSP-21367/8/9, ADSP-21462/5/7/9, ADSP-21471/2/5/8/9, ADSP-21481/2/3/5/6/7/8/9, ADSP-21583/4/7 & ADSP-SC582/3/4/7/9
- API: C callable 'push' API
- Release Format: Object libraries for Dolby Pro Logic IIz
- Input format: 32-bit floating-point ranging from -1.0 to 1.0, two channels, non-interleaved
- Output format: 32-bit floating-point ranging from -1.0 to 1.0, up to 7 channels, non-interleaved
- Output buffer samples per block: Configurable and dependent upon input block size (7 * X, where X is input block size)
- Sample Rates: 32, 44.1, 48, 64, 88.2 and 96 kHz
- Output Status: Sample rate, number of output channels, number of output samples per channel, and output channel configuration.
- Multi-channel: Fully re-entrant and multi-instancing capable
Подробнее о продукте
Dolby Pro Logic IIz is an extension of Dolby Pro Logic IIx that provides two additional “front height” output channels. These two channels drive two speakers positioned above the front left and right speakers. Dolby Pro Logic IIz can be used to expand 5.1-channel material or even stereo material to be reproduced by “7.1 Height” or “9.1” systems.
The Dolby Pro Logic IIz Decoder delivery from ADI consists of the “Dolby Pro Logic IIz Decoder” and “Dolby Pro Logic IIx Decoder” software modules. These are compliant with Dolby specifications and have been rigorously tested. Both modules have been highly optimized to run on the Analog Devices SHARC processor family and have been certified by Dolby to be used for Dolby Pro Logic IIz processing.
The Dolby Pro Logic IIz decoder operates on PCM data received either through analog/digital input channels or from a decoder module. The Dolby Pro Logic IIz Decoder takes up to 7.1 input channels and outputs up to 9.1 audio channels. It contains a standard C-callable ‘push’ API with the added flexibility using ‘pull’ (or ‘poll’) by adding a light wrapper. The module has no dependencies on processor peripherals or registers, adding greater system flexibility and ease of use. The Dolby Pro Logic IIz Decoder on SHARC is provided with an API consistent with other audio decoder and post-processing modules produced by ADI.
Each module supports the Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Blackfin or SHARC Processor family and is a licensed product that is available in object code format. Recipients must sign or accept a license agreement with ADI prior to being shipped or downloading the modules identified in the license agreement.
|SHARC Processor||Code RAM (KiB)||Data RAM (KiB)||Constant Data Tables (KiB)||MIPS|
- This table highlights example SHARC processors and expected MIPS performance.
- In the table above, all memory figures refer to one instance of Dolby Pro Logic IIz Decoder and are inclusive of the memory contribution from the Dolby Pro Logic IIx library for sampling rate of 96kHz. “Data RAM” for one Dolby Pro Logic IIz instance includes stack, scratch, instance state, eight single-buffered input buffers and ten single-buffered output buffers each containing 256 samples. The number of input samples to be processed per channel is configurable and affects the overall memory requirement of the Dolby Pro Logic IIz module.
- MIPS figures indicated in the table have been measured using a sampling rate of 48 kHz, a block size of 256 samples, and are inclusive of the MIPS contribution from the Dolby Pro Logic IIx library.
- VISA short-word mode is enabled when compiling ADSP-214xx/ADSP215xx/SC5xx library files, therefore the code size of these libraries is smaller than that of ADSP-2136x library.
- 1 KiB = 1024 Bytes.
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit).
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore® Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.