REUTERS: A HEALTHCARE SYSTEM FOR THE AGES
Home-based care is making itself right at home in the healthcare space. New capabilities and a shifting industry culture have opened the door for better patient care through technology. Dr. Venu Gopinathan, ADI Fellow and Managing Director of Medical Products, joins experts from CVS Health, the American Medical Association, Mayo Clinic, and Home Instead to discuss how these technologies can successfully merge into the existing healthcare system.
- Dr. Jack Resneck, President, American Medical Association (AMA)
- Dr. Kent Thielen, CEO, Mayo Clinic Florida
- Dr. Venu Gopinathan, Fellow, Managing Director (Medical Products, Digital Healthcare), Analog Devices
- Dr. Sree Chaguturu, EVP and Chief Medical Officer, CVS Health
- Jisella Dolan (moderator), Chief Global Advocacy Officer, Home Instead
Featured Video Segments: