- 10µA to 20mA Operating Range
- Guaranteed 1% Initial Voltage Tolerance
- Guaranteed 1Ω Dynamic Impedance
- Very Low Power Consumption
The H (TO-5 Metal Can) Version of this part from Analog Devices is Obsolete.
The LM385-1.2 is a two terminal band gap reference diode that has been designed for applications which require precision performance with micropower operation. This reference is not recommended for new designs. See the LT1004 reference for a direct replacement.
For a low drift, micropower reference with guaranteed temperature coefficient, see the LT1034 data sheet.
- Portable Meter References
- Portable Test Instruments
- Battery Operated Systems
- Current Loop Instrumentation
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.