- Triple-Output Power Supply
- VOUT1 (3.3V, 3A)
- VOUT2 (2.5V, 4A)
- VOUT3 (1.2V, 10A)
- 600kHz PWM Switching
- Programmable Switching Frequency Up to 2.2MHz
- External Frequency Synchronization
- Selectable Tracking or Sequencing Operation Mode
- Selectable Phase Operation Mode
- Individual PGOOD and Active-Low RESET Signal Outputs
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX15003 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount printed-circuit board (PCB) that demonstrates the capabilities of the MAX15003 IC. The MAX15003 IC is a high-performance triple-output synchronous buck controller, capable of delivering up to 10A per output with tracking and sequencing capability. The EV kit requires a DC input-voltage range of 6V to 14V (12V typ) for normal operation.
The EV kit outputs are configured for 3.3V, 2.5V, and 1.2V, and provide 3A, 4A, and 10A, respectively. The MAX15003 IC switching frequency is programmed to 600kHz or can be synchronized to an external clock signal with a frequency of up to 2.2MHz. The phase-and-tracking/sequencing operation modes are configurable. The PGOOD1, PGOOD2, PGOOD3, and active-low RESET logic signal output pads are provided for circuit monitoring.
- Networking/Server Power Supplies
- PCI Express® Host Bus Adapter Power Supplies
- Point-of-Load DC-DC Converters