- 2 A peak drive output capability
- Output power device resistance: <2 Ω
- Low propagation delay: <51 ns
- Operating temperature range: −40°C to +125°C
- Output voltage range to 35 V
- Output and input undervoltage lockout (UVLO)
- Pad placement for multiple switch types
- Screw terminals for easy connectivity
The EVAL-ADuM4121EBZ and EVAL-ADuM4121-1EBZ evaluation boards support the ADuM4121/ADuM4121-1 single-channel gate drivers with an integrated miller clamp. Analog Devices, Inc., iCoupler® technology provides isolation between the input signal and the output gate driver. The EVAL-ADuM4121-1EBZ option is populated with the ADuM4121-1 which does not contain an internal thermal shutdown and does not shutdown the output in case of junction temperatures above 155°C (typical).
The ADuM4121 provides operation with voltages of up to 35 V. The integrated miller clamp activates on the falling edge of an edge transition to further clamp the output low to counteract miller turn on effects.
The EVAL-ADuM4121EBZ evaluation board facilitates testing of the propagation delay, drive strength, miller clamp functionality, and input logic of the device.
For complete information about the ADuM4121/ADuM4121-1, refer to the ADuM4121/ADuM4121-1 data sheet that should be consulted in conjunction with user guide UG-1041 when using the evaluation board.