- Full feature evaluation and system for the ADF7030-1
- Easy-to-Use GUI for evaluation and testing of the ADF7030-1
- ADuCM3029 EZ-KIT mother board for development
製品概要The ADF7030-1 EZ-KIT® is an evaluation and development system for the ADF7030-1 high performance, sub-GHz, RF transceiver. Four EZ-KIT models are available for the ADF7030-1, covering various frequency ranges.
Each ADF7030-1 EZ-KIT allows fast and thorough evaluation of the ADF7030-1 radio and provides a platform for host processor code development using the ADuCM3029 EZ-KIT mother board (ADZS-UCM3029EZLITE).
The ADF7030-1 EZ-KIT consists of the following:
- RF daughter boards.
- Antennae for over the air packet error rate testing.
- ADuCM3029 EZ-KIT mother board and LCD shield for evaluation and development with the ADF7030-1. The ADF7030-1 daughter boards plug into this mother board.
- ADF7030-1 Design Center, a graphical user interface (GUI) for evaluation of the ADF7030-1. The GUI can be used for configuring the ADF7030-1, evaluating transmit and receive operation, and transmitting and receiving packets.
Markets and Technologies
- Two ADF7030-1 daughter boards (EV-ADF70301-915AZ, EV-ADF70301-868BZ, EV-ADF70301-433AZ, or EV-ADF70301-169BZ)
- Two antennae
- Two ADuCM3029 EZ-KIT boards (ADZS-UCM3029EZLITE)
- Two LCD shield boards for the ADuCM3029 EZ-KIT board
- Two 3.6 V batteries
- Three USB cables
- One J-Link Lite emulator
- One universal 5 V dc power supply